WHO SHOULD ATTEND
|Senior Executives, Directors and Managers with Responsibility for:
Also of interest to Marketing, Business Development, and Solution Providers
Rave Reviews From the October 2014
Member Engagement Event!
Forward-thinking health plans have recognized Member Engagement as a powerful, on-going competency that serves to strengthen plan performance, enhance member experience and bolster retention while driving outcomes excellence through effective member communications.
We are in the midst of a membership growth wave. Plans should not only be thinking about driving incremental sales, but should be highly focused on world-class member engagement. How do you keep members from opting out of your health plan? How do you build loyalty that lasts a lifetime? Stopping leakage is now every bit as important as winning the customer.
This leading-edge event showcases proven solutions on how to build and enrich member touch points across the full spectrum of a health plan's operations — from enrollment to utilization to financial transactions. Our speakers, comprising the nation's top member engagement executives, will share key strategies and tools you can apply to your plan's operations at all levels.
Beyond Theory - Benefit From 12+ Real-world, Actionable Sessions From Health Plans AND Non-traditional Players!
- Healthcare Starts With a Culture That Embraces the Consumer
- Case Study: A New Approach to Patient Engagement Resulting in Better Health and Lower Costs
- Member Loyalty Case Study: How UHC Health Plan is Transitioning Member Experiences into a Powerful Retention Continuum
- Habits at Work: What it Really Takes to Create (Healthy) Habits and What That’s Worth to Employers
- Operationalizing the Exchange Relationship to Increase Member Loyalty
- Case Study: How Feedback From Member Advisors Boosts Quality and Safety
- Personalization – Meeting Consumerism With a Paradigm that Resonates
- Case Study: Value-based Contracting – the Next Evolution in Patient Experience
- Case Study: EOCs – Linking Financial Package to Outcomes and Wellness
- Benefiting from the Retail Experience: Incorporating Successful Engagement Techniques Into Your Operations
- Big Data and Machine Learning for Healthcare — How Plans Can Use Data to Engage Members
- Using Social Media to Creativity Engage With Members
Personalizing Your Operations – Developing a "Retail" Mindset
Personalization means more than the standard "right place, right time" philosophy that focuses on sending messages to people based upon their condition at an appropriate time and through a preferred medium. Our model shifts the focus onto the individual before considering the risk or disease. It's about the paradox of changing whole populations of people one person at a time. This is the brave new world. Are you ready?